Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the year Bro 2k+



Goals for this year.

  1. take the jetskies out for more rad spins in the brocean
  2. Stop nailing sluts with kids, gunts, cankles, camel toes, wedgies, veggies, and back boobs
  3. get a new BMW X47-BroMW with flat screen TV and Fire place in the trunk. Pimp my ride bro. $$$$
  4. work more on my glutes
  5. drink more light beer and vodka tonics, my 6 pack looks mroe like a fat pack
  6. witht he recession and all im only going to go to the tanning salon once a week
  7. focus on my business... SOMA condBros for hella cheep
  8. start my clothing line, its basically bedazzled pants pockets. hella fitted, its also to help bromote my rap career and production company.
  9. move to the mish with that PHAT raise from the investment bank in the bronancial district. cash money bro$
  10. stop and smell the Broses. you know we get so caught up in bro i forget sometimes how precious life is. every moment is a mirracle, like clouds and even fat chicks. i went to Funky Door Yoga the other day. Usually i do brolaties but thought i'd mix it up. the hella phat hunnie teaching had me really reach deep down to my inside bro. the core bro of my being. hella deep. i think i changed me. i can really feel my 3rd eye like straight to the dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment