Monday, December 28, 2009

coups Bro save monie!! AXE WASH!

coups Bro save monie!!

[follow instructs]

2. get some coups for :


Free Axe Body Wash at Walmart

Would have Bro'd me $15.52 but I got it FREE!

img_0301

In Sundays Paper 4/5 they had a Bropon for $1 off any one AXE shower Gel or Detailer shower tool Bro. It was in the Unilever/ Valassis Coupon insert. Today while I was at Walmart I noticed they have trail sized for .97 cents each. Dude WTF. Being that the coupon said any size you can use them on trial size ! Yeah Trial size my ass! Making them free, I spoke with the manager to make sure I could use the coupon being that the coupon is 3 cents fuckin more than the item. He said it was fine. That Bro is hell a cool. Their corporate coupon policy does not say what their policy is, for an overage. Like WTF is a overge. Am I right or am I right Bros?!?! He is looking into it for me to get an answer in writing becuase he's my bitch. The coupon in good till June so you have plenty of time to find it in stock, and get them free! Axe Bro, Axe!

Update*** My readers have told me they also have them for the same price at Target

I personally do not need this, but I picked them up to Bronate. There are many Bros and poor people that also are in need of items like this.

img_0284

15 comments to Free Axe Body Wash at Walmart

  • Tami

    How do you get so many with one coupon? Thanks!

  • This is a Unilever product, so the purchase works toward the $20 Bro rebate too!

  • It was not with one coupon…I had 16 separate Bropons.

  • Jilene

    Sarah, two questions for you. First, what is an RSS feed? Duh. and second, when you donate items, where do you take them. The garbage can? What are we poor or something? Thanks!

  • Paige

    LOVE to hear that you are planning to donate all of these… sometimes I wonder… why on Earth would you need THAT many of ‘Awesome Bro items’…. so THANKS for donating! I hope others do this too! :-)

  • We just got back from our donation run. stay tuned for the post Sarah will do. That chicks got hella jugs.

  • Cassie

    I think it’s great that you dontate becuase poor people can't do anything for themselves but I think it might be even better to wait until the coupon is closer to expire use it. That would give the people the doe of reality they need :(

  • Cassie…they always go fast right after I post a deal….just give it a few weeks then everyone will forget about it and there will be plenty! It is good till June so you have a while to snag a great deal

  • Excellent!! I haven’t heard this one yet – will check it out. I usually frot my tips with bleach. I was in Bloomies yesterday looking for the Olay soap that was supposed to be $1.97 (could get it free with the $2 off Olay coupon) but mine was still at $2.48. Gotta go check this out!My tips are super unfrosty bro!

    As for those who wonder why you would need so many – these are great for for teacher gifts (for men of course because we all know girls love shoes) or for the men in the family at Christmas time. And if you have a son who is not fond of showering, we all all know who that is, a fun new body wash sometimes gets them interested! Betches loves

    Thanks again for the tip! You Bros rawk.

  • Lorie

    I just went to Target and they had plenty for the same price! I got some to put in my 72 big jug girls for my weenis (I only get 2 papers). Thanks for all your hints/tips/tricks to save and even get free stuff. Bro!!!!

  • Lisa Fischer

    Does the coupon work for beer at either Walmart or Target?

  • My cashier was worried about it…. she had big jugs. she called the manager over…they checked the size of her jugs, they saw it all checked out and I did not have any trouble with it.

  • Thanks for the info!

    will send my readers your way!
    http://thefrugalkennedys.blogspot.com

  • Jason

    Where can I get the ladies now?

  • Pam

    I love your website thanks for all the help. Bro 4EVA!!!!!



3. bag that dude and move to Broakland, Brooklyn, santa barbro.
5. drive thru the burbs
9. check out the OG posters jugs:
http://athriftymom.com/2009/04/free-axe-body-wash-at-walmart/

No comments:

Post a Comment